To be a highly reputable, credible and internationally recognised examining body.
To conduct valid and reliable examinations for certification, selection and placement purposes; and provide professional advice relating to assessment and examinations.
- Conduct academic and other examinations at the conclusion of any approved course in Malawi as it may be considered in the public interest.
- Award Certificates and Diplomas to successful candidates in such examinations.
- Equitability and fairness
- Efficiency, innovativeness and responsiveness
- Professionalism and integrity
- Security cautiousness
- Transparency and accountability