Replacement of a lost CertificateIn the event where a certificate is lost or damaged, a certifying statement will be issued upon submission of application. The application must be submitted together with:
- Police Report
- School Reference or Testimonial where an individual got the certificate.
- Reference from a notable well known person such as Member of Parliament (MP), Doctor, Reverend, Chief, Magistrate etc. testifying that he/she knows the applicant personally.
- Payment of processing fee (currently K800.00) to be deposited in MANEB’s National Bank Account No. 0141035019501 – Zomba Branch or by Postal or Money Order sent to: The Executive Director, MANEB, P.O. Box 191, Zomba.
How do i get an Academic or Professional TranscriptTranscripts are issued when an individual requests the Board to give information on how he/she passed. The procedure:
- An individual fills Transcript Application Form.
- The Transcript is addressed to the employer/organisation that requires the information.
- The transcript carries MANEB seal for authenticity.
- The Transcript is wax sealed and sent to the employer/organisation in question.
- Processing fee for transcript
- International Transcript is currently at MK 700
- Local Transcript is currently at MK 300